Director, Product Marketing
Zipari, is a technology startup and the first and only consumer experience platform built specifically for health insurance. Zipari’s consumer experience products provide carriers with real-time insights at every touchpoint, providing a breakthrough consumer experience for health insurance.
We’re seeking a goal-oriented product marketing professional who wants to be a part of driving next level CX technology for health plans. This is a very hands-on role and will require someone with strong planning and execution skills. To succeed in this role, you’ll need proven leadership abilities in developing and delivering effective go-to-market strategies, driving collaboration across cross-functional teams, leading product marketing projects from concept to scale, and executing effective prospect/client education programs and marketing/sales materials.
What You’ll Be Responsible for:
- Understanding all of our products and their buyer and market value propositions in order to define product messaging and positioning.
- Enabling the sales team through collateral, training and positioning development.
- Developing go-to-market strategies for new products and features.
- Defining target audience personas for targeting and segmentation.
- Analyzing the market, competition, product and customer data to unlock insights and support multiple stakeholders in the organization.
- Specifying market needs for current and future products by conducting market research and supported by ongoing engagement with customers, non-customers and colleague collaboration
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Analytics or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of Health Insurance experience
- 5-7 years of Product Marketing experience
- Expert-level, knowledge of the payer market, our customers, and their needs
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and graphs
- Keen understanding of business metrics with demonstrated capabilities of interpreting data and distilling into key takeaways
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Experience at a software product company is a plus
In addition to joining a growing Silicon Valley backed start-up, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)